This year will be a great year for new product or existing product re-postioned. I really like Wright Mfg's approach along with new product and overall history...enjoy!
10 Reasons To Ride Wright!
Enjoy unprecedented speed, control, and stability on your biggest jobs.
With its stand-on design and up to 31HP engine, the revolutionary new Stander ZK combines the uncompromised control, speed and traction with the power you need for the smallest to the largest jobs. Take the stress off your back and use your legs to ride the hills and tackle changing terrain anything else is simply sitting down on the job.
- Rugged and durable with deck sizes of 52" and 61"
- Short overall length for greater maneuverability than any Mid-mount Z
- Mows faster than any Mid-mount Z with cut speeds up to 13.5 mph
- Quick cut height adjustment changes from 1.5" to 5.5" easily
- Low center of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can easily bail out or step off to pick up debris
- Cooling fans on pumps for more effective hydro cooling
'08 Kubota L 39, 2006 JD 2520 TLB, 2003 Cub Cadet 3204, 2006 Ford F-550 turbo diesel 4x4 mason dump, Wright Standers 52" mower, and a ton of attachments!